Scouts AND Families:
- Mark your calendars and sign up today to Join Troop 149 for our annual Marine Corps Marathon water stop tradition.
- The race is Sunday October 31st this year
- We will be working at our typical spot—water station 4 on Rock Creek Parkway. Families are welcome to participate as well.
- Note that you HAVE to register with the link below in order to attend, due to security concerns.
- We will assemble at Taylor Elementary at 6:30, then convoy to Rock Creek at 7:00, so we arrive by 7:30am to the water stop. We should be wrapped up and headed home around 11:30am.
- Please let me know if you have any questions-sign up at the link below
Password is MCMBST149
Looking forward to seeing you there-
Post created: Monday, August 30 at 3:42 pm