Troop 149 will be returning to Camp Sinoquipe! The dates are July 4-10. Sinoquipe is located about 115 miles from Washington DC and is northeast of Breezewood in Pennsylvania.
New scouts will participate in the new scout program. Returning scouts will participate in the merit badge program. If Sinoquipe continues their process from last year, merit badge signups will occur prior to camp. Once the merit badge schedule is ready, I will forward it to those attending summer camp and ask that they send me their selections.
The cost for each Scout is $419.
Because of limited space, this will be a first-come first serve basis this year, so please act fast. There will also be a hard deadline of March 31st.
Each Scout/Adult attending must:
- Submit the signup form.
- Submit your payment (scouts only)
- Complete the BSA medical form, and email it to email@example.com
- Parts A, B are completed by a parent/guardian, and part C is completed by a doctor.
- Include both sides of your health insurance card with the completed medical form.
- Once details are finalized, non-first-year scouts will be given information on how to select which merit badges they'd like to take.
If you have any questions, please email Keith Hickox at firstname.lastname@example.org